Pink Transparent Valentine Balloon Heart

Thursday, June 6, 2013

DIY Paper (Square) Boxes

Hello,Yay SO my summer vacation of 3 months has started  at last!(I'm Feeling Bored now itself)Now I'll be able to post on time I hope! :DSo here's my again delayed post of DIY!Woohoo its paper boxes.They are so easy and fun to make.Once you start making, they are so addicting that you can't stop!I made them in magazine papers, newspapers, gift wrappers And all papers I had a home so literally they are a great way of recycling and reusing!
And the best part- Its a picture tutorial!
I hope you guys like it! :D

You can use them in so many ways! 

Don't forget to bomb the Comments sections with any questions or suggestions!
And send me the link if you made any and for what you used them! :D
BTW Did you like the picture tutorial? Should I do more of them?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Was it helpful or not? Have got any suggestions or questions?
Well whatever it is, good or bad, just pen down your thoughts here
They makee me happpyyyyy♥♥♥