Pink Transparent Valentine Balloon Heart

Friday, May 31, 2013

Recipe- Bread Pakoras!! ♥

Halllllooooo everyone!
So At last here's my Tuesday's post - its  delayed but still it's here-(something is better than nothing) .
Yeah it's an Indian recipe .
I just love these bread pakoras. They are just perfect to be made at home in the evenings when sudden guests arrive ( I still remember the time when moms mouth would be wide open when my cousins used to give us a surprise - and she would be like" what do I do now? They can Atleast tell me five minutes before coming" and our last option used to be this. :-P)
Anyways here is the recpie.
I usually prefer it for breakfasts with a cup of milk ( I love milk!! ♥)
Ingredients:
Bread slices
1 cup  Bengal gram flour
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp chilli powder
2 pinches asafoetida (optional)
salt to taste

Method:
1. Slice your bread pieces into triangles.
2. Mix all the  dry ingredients In a bowl and add water to it to form a batter . Dont Make it too watery.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Dip the bread slices in the batter and slide them slowly in the oil .
4. Deep fry the bread slices until golden brown .
5. Remove the slices from oil and soak the oil in a tissue paper. ( excess oil is nt god for health
:-D )
Serve with tomato ketchup.!
Wasn't that easy?
It dsnt even take 10 minutes.
Tell me if u tried it!




2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 24, 2013

    what is asafoetida? Where do you get it? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AnonymousJune 25, 2013

      Well its an Indian Herb also known as HING . You get it in any supermarket and you don't actually need to add it it's just an optional ingredient :D
      Yewr Welcome! :D

      Delete

Was it helpful or not? Have got any suggestions or questions?
Well whatever it is, good or bad, just pen down your thoughts here
They makee me happpyyyyy♥♥♥